This contract is entered into between MessageKey (hereinafter referred to as “MessageKey”), and you (hereinafter referred to as the “Client”). MessageKey will provide Client with Search Engine Optimization Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract.
MessageKey will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client's website.
The Statement of Work and detailed tasks performed are listed at https://www.messagekey.com/services/seo/
1. MessageKey's SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: a) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and b) to drive targeted online traffic to the site.
2. MessageKey's SEO Services will include (but are not limited to): Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate and relevant search terms. Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic. Editing and/or optimization of text for various html tags, meta data, page titles, and page text as necessary. Analysis and recommendations on optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes. Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches. Create traffic and ranking reports and any associated pages showing rankings in the major search engines and discussing with Client on a regular basis.
3. For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, Client agrees to provide the following: Administrative/back-end access to the website for analysis of content and structure. Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimization, and to communicate directly with any third parties, e.g., your web designer, if necessary. Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes. An email address for the purposes of requesting links. Authorization to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, web site images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as deemed necessary by MessageKey for search engine optimization purposes. If Client’s site is lacking in textual content, Client will create additional text content in electronic format for the purpose of creating additional or richer web pages. MessageKey can create site content at additional cost to the Client. If Client is interested in purchasing content from MessageKey, please contact MessageKey for a cost estimate.
4. Client acknowledges the following with respect to SEO services: SEO results are not instantaneous, with that in mind, the initial term for this SEO Agreement is six (6) months, and each month is paid in advance via credit card. After the initial term this agreement automatically renews on a month-to-month basis until cancelled in writing with at least 30-days written notice. All fees are non-refundable. All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential. MessageKey has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at the sole discretion of the search engine or directory. Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other competitive factors, MessageKey does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular keyword, phrase, or search term. Google has been known to hinder the rankings of new websites (or pages) until they have proven their viability to exist for more than “x” amount of time. This is referred to as the “Google Sandbox.” MessageKey assumes no liability for ranking/traffic/indexing issues related to Google Sandbox penalties. Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days; MessageKey may (at our discretion) re-optimize the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in question. Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid for inclusion or expedited service fees. Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. MessageKey does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any particular website without prior consultation. MessageKey may record inbound phone calls for the purposes of tracking and verifying leads from Google.
5. MessageKey is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
6. Additional Services not listed herein (such as managing pay-per click campaigns, copywriting, link baiting, etc.) will be provided at additional costs and are not included in this SEO agreement.
7. The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to MessageKey for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend MessageKey and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
8. MessageKey is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimized). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content that has been overwritten by Client or it’s agents or other contractors.
9. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of Arizona, without reference to any conflicts of law provisions.
10. Attorney's Fees: In any dispute under this agreement the non-prevailing party shall pay all costs and expenses, including expert witness fees and attorneys' fees, incurred by the prevailing party in resolving such dispute.
11. This Agreement may be terminated thirty (30) days after the delivery of written notice to a defaulting Party specifying with particularity the provisions of this agreement or any statement of work that the defaulting party is failing to adhere to unless such default is cured within thirty (30) days of written notice.
12. Entire Agreement. This Agreement and any statement of work issued in connection with this Agreement, contain the entire understanding between the Parties hereto concerning SEO services. There are no representations, agreement, arrangements, or understandings, oral or written, which are not fully expressed herein.
13. This Agreement may be executed in counterparts or through electronic signature through MessageKey's website portal, each of which shall be deemed an original and all of which counterparts taken together shall constitute one and the same agreement. Both Parties agree that photocopy and fax copies of this Agreement containing a copy of the signature of the Parties shall be deemed an original for all purposes, and the production of an original shall not be required.
14. SEO phone tracking and call recording charges are billed at .05/minute. Any phone numbers we provide for call tracking purposes as part of our SEO services belong to MessageKey. If your SEO plan included access to our CRM app and you cancel your SEO plan for any reason, you will have 15 days to sign up for a CRM monthly plan or you will lose access to your CRM data permanently.
By purchasing our SEO services you agree on behalf of your company that you have read and agree to the above terms.